Musings on faith and life from an Alaska Lutheran pastor.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Frequently facebook

It's true. Since my twenty-something sister helped me figure out how to use Facebook this summer, I'm a regular user. I confess. My email address for Facebook, BTW, is centsmith@gci.net. So if you'd like to be my "friend," please invite me. I can't figure out how to invite you. No offense.

Anyway, came across this funny little ditty about Facebook on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b-fJxzpK7s

What does this have to do with ministry? Well, the reason I signed up (and as Pastor Lisa) was by an invite from a parishioner who doesn't attend worship but communicates with me on Facebook. Interesting way to do ministry, eh?

1 comment:

SHMT said...

Hey, Lis. Very cute, very silly! So, do we need another tutorial on how to invite someone? I know the easier way than when we were trying to figure it out in Kalispell! And lastly, I keep meaning to ask: When did Anchorage get moved to Afghanistan, or is it just better alliteration? :-)