Musings on faith and life from an Alaska Lutheran pastor.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Skipping the Apologies (almost)

Dearest friends in blog-land-
Somehow, the craziness that is Christmas for pastors overwhelmed me and I posted not over the holiday season.

Then I went to Iowa from Dec. 31-Jan. 8 to visit family, then was in Cannon Beach, Oregon, for the Byberg preaching conference Jan 13-16.

Then I was so embarrassed that I hadn't blogged in so long that I procrastinated by not blogging. It's a vicious cycle. But the office manager goaded me today, so here I write.

Anyway, I'll not apologize (too much) for those (few) of you who read this on a (somewhat) regular basis. Sorry :)

Moving on.

So happy new year, ephiphany, January, etc. More (hopefully) thoughful remarks coming soon!

1 comment:

pb said...

Welcome back! I look forward to more beautiful insights ahead.