Musings on faith and life from an Alaska Lutheran pastor.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Welcome Back!

Confession time: I haven't written here for months. I've missed you. Let's keep the dialogue open on faith and life. Let's keep it real, too. You hear enough preachy stuff from the world telling you what you should do, how you should be, what you should buy.

This is real: God knows you, loves you, forgives you for whatever you did or didn't do.

And spirituality is real, too. There's something in us that yearns for connection to something bigger than us. So let's talk about it.

To start, I thought I'd chat about the readings we use each week during our Sunday services. I'll post some thoughts on Tuesdays (that's today) about the readings to come.

So check out my blog on Tuesdays... comments on this week's readings to follow.

Peace!
Pastor Lisa

Faith907

No comments: